Full Balanced, Class A design with more output power, and is made for the headphones which are hard to drive, requested powerful amplifier.
- Frequency Response: DC-100 KHz
- SN: 130 dB
- Power: 1500 mW @ 32 ohms fully balanced class A operation (amplifier biased full on at all times, no edgy crossover distortion typical of many solid state amplifiers)
- High Gain: 12.8dB
Low Gain: 3.3dB
Input level for full output：1.97V rms BAL， (8.1 dBu)
- Run time: Approx. 6 hours on full battery, indefinitely while connected to AC Charge adaptor
- Inputs: Stereo balanced 3 pin XLR’s
- High quality volume adjust potentiometer
- Headphone Outputs: 4 pin balanced XLR and 4.4 mm Pentaconn
- Batteries: Replaceable 18650 x 4
- AC Charge adaptor: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz. (Unit has built-in battery management, auto-off on low battery, auto charge)
- Dimension :212 mm *38 mm (not include feet)*156 mm (not include in/output terminal and VR)
- Weight: Around 1,100g with battery.
|左LED：||白色 – 电源|
|红色 – 充电指示|
|右LED:||红色闪 – 电池低于25%，建议立即充电|
There are two LEDs on the right side of volume knob.
|Left LED：||White – Power on|
|Red – Charging|
|Right LED:||Red flash – Battery below 25%, please charge.|
At the moment you remove any cell of the battery, the protect circuit consider the cell has been failed, so halt up all the power supply. You need press S2 once to re-start the protect circuit. Or plug the charger for one second to re-start the protect circuit.