K DAC是桌面小型系統的核心，是Key Point, 是關鍵。
What is a K DAC?
In music theory, the key is a group of pitches, or scale, around which a piece of music revolves. Key is tonality, and relates to the color and emotion of the music. For example, the key C major is white, innocent and pure, E major is orange, warm and energetic, and A minor is turquoise, gentle soothing sadness like a rainy day.
K DAC is the key point, it’s the core of an audio system. XIAUDIO uses a custom R-2R ladder developed exclusively for them by Soekris of Denmark. This method of digital to analog audio conversion has become quite popular in high-performance audio, particularly with more critical headphone systems where the ability to listen to music in a highly linear fashion is key. Subtle nuances between shades of tonal colors simply flow and more accurately define the artists emotional intent hidden within.
Music flows smoothly from this K DAC with the beauty of a very finely tuned instrument, maintaining live harmonic structure and vocals in a way XIAUDIO products are so well known for. K DAC reproduces the delicate nuances in your music like no other near this price point.
For headphone listeners, combine the K DAC with their matching Broadway Balanced headphone amplifier for a dynamic and powerful musical presentation for one.
- R-2R Ladder DAC
- Amanero USB Interface (Made in Italy)
- Compact Size (mates with Broadway headphone amplifier)
- 384KHz / 24bit and native DSD256 support
- Easy to read LCD display
- IR remote control
- User selectable filter settings
- Digital volume control
- Burn-in mode
- Floating ground switch
- Input jack for optional linear power supper or 12 V battery
- Balanced AES/EBU 110 Ω
- S/PDIF RCA 75 Ω (Isolated)
- S/PDIF BNC 75 Ω
- Toslink (optical)
- I2S via HDMI
USB & HDMI I2S input up to PCM 24 bit / 384 KHz sample rate，DSD64, DSD128, DSD256, all other inputs up to PCM 24 bit 192 KHz,
- RCA x2 (stereo)
- XLR x2 (stereo)
- THD@-1dB: 0.008%
- THD@-60dB 0.03%
- Clock Jitter RMS: 0.8 ps typical
- Dynamic range: 130.5 dB
- S/N ratio (0 Hz-20 Khz): 127dB unweighted
- Latency from digital input to analog output: <= 1 ms
- Audio output RCA single ended (R-2R ladder direct): 1.4V RMS
- Audio output XLR balanced (buffered): 4V RMS
- Dimensions: 212 mm * 62 mm (not including feet) * 156 mm
(not including in/output terminal and VR)
- Input Voltage: IEC mains inlet, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz- DC 12 V input jack, 12-16.8 VDC, >= 1.0 A (AC cable not included), <=2.0A (Peak)
- Weight:1.6 KG